Call Us: 07774 611 466
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is recommended that all electrical installations are tested and inspected. This is due to the fact that with age the condition of all electrical installations will deteriorate. Therefore they need to be tested in order to make sure that they are in a safe and satisfactory condition and are ok to be used.
A periodic inspection will:
- Reveal if any of your electrical circuits or equipment are overloaded.
- Find any potential electric shock risks and fire hazards.
- Identify any defective electrical work.
- Highlight any lack of earthing or bonding.
How often should my electrics be inspected?
Your electrics should be inspected and tested every:
- 10 years for an owner-occupied home.
- 5 years for a rented home.
There area also other times when a periodic inspection is recommended, theses are;
- When a property is being prepared for letting
- Before selling a property
- Before buying a property that has been previously occupied.
What will you receive?
On completion of the periodic inspection you will receive an Electrical Installation Condition Report. This will detail any observed damage, deterioration, defects, dangerous conditions and any non-compliances with the present-day safety standard that might give rise to danger.
If any dangerous or potentially dangerous condition or conditions are found, the overall condition of the electrical installation will be declared to be 'unsatisfactory', meaning that remedial action is required without delay to remove the risks to those in the premises.
We can often quote for periodic inspections over the phone.
Call Us On 07774 611 466
Copyright © ADG Electrical 2013
D.P Glenister Ltd trading as ADG Electrical